09 Apr Carefree Holidays at Mandraki Village Boutique Hotel
Summer should never be on quarantine. Our second summer during the covid pandemic might be fastly approaching but this does not necessarily mean that we should not enjoy our holidays.
At the Mandraki Village Boutique Hotel we have been working tirelessly to produce an enhanced health & safety protocol based on both local and international guidelines against COVID-19.
Our mission is simple: To produce a happy and carefree environment whilst keeping our guests safe and healthy. Due to its unique architecture, the Mandraki Village Boutique Hotel is after all an ideal environment for safe holidays – with rooms stationed far from each other on different village-like buildings, making every room of the resort feel like a private and secluded residence.
Moving towards the end of the pandemic, at the Mandraki Village Boutique Hotel we feel that each and every one of our guests deserve an escape in a beautiful, entertaining but yet safe, and healthy environment.
• Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
• Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
• Hand sanitizer in every public area
• Process in place to check health of guests
• Health kit available in every room (masks, gloves & hand antiseptic)
• Thermometers for guests provided by property
• Doctors on call 24/7 available to provide special care
• Air condition cleaning procedures as Health Protocols
Cleanliness & disinfecting
• Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
• Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
• Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
• Guests accommodation sealed after cleaning
• Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
• Contactless check-in/check-out
• Cashless payment available
• Physical distancing rules followed
• Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Food & drink safety
• Physical distancing in dining areas
• Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
• All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
• Delivered food is securely covered